Many properties located in urban settings have varying extent of soil and groundwater impacts resulting from historical and ongoing commercial or industrial activities. Too often, these lands are not purchased, redeveloped or upgraded, largely due to the perceived limitations posed from potential and actual environmental concerns.
Terrapex’s multidisciplinary team of professional engineers, geoscientists, hydrogeologists, biologists, technicians and draftspersons have the technical expertise needed to tailor a practical approach to assess, mitigate and resolve environmental issues or concerns on contaminated sites.
We offer the following services, designed to help our clients address environmental liabilities and realize the full value from environmentally impaired properties:
- Phased Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) to determine the locations and extents of subsurface impacts.
- In-situ and Ex-situ Remediations to remove contaminated media and allow intended land use to occur.
- Risk Assessments for situations when site-specific conditions prohibit the application of generic environmental criteria or conventional remedial approaches are neither practical nor cost-effective.
- Management and oversight for the decommissioning of facilities, buildings or infrastructure.
- Brownfield Redevelopment to realize the full value of unused/vacant urban lands that have yet to realize their potential due to perceived environmental limitations.
Whatever your contaminated site issues are, Terrapex has 20 years of proven experience providing personal service to both private and public sector clients, addressing liabilities associated with contaminated sites. Our reputation is based on our integrity. We work with our clients to understand their concerns, quantify environmental issues, identify solutions, address contamination, and mitigate risk.