March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Clients and Business Associates:
We at Terrapex recognize the added stress that COVID-19 puts on you, your staff and your businesses. We wish to reassure you that the virus has not affected our ability to deliver our projects with the high level of service to which you are accustomed. At the same time, it is our absolute top priority to function with social responsibility: to our staff, to you, and to our community at large.
To that end, we have taken steps to protect the health and well-being of our staff and all those with whom they interact, including:
- Ongoing communication of risks and appropriate risk management to all staff as the situation
- Mandatory precautionary self-quarantine for all staff returning from travel abroad
- Active support and encouragement of telecommuting whenever possible
- Other support as appropriate, to enable staff to stay home if exhibiting symptoms
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols in our office environments
- Postponement of all group training activities and active research of online alternatives
- Postponement of all in-person meetings or replacement with telephone or virtual meetings
Although COVID-19 is truly a global pandemic, our best chance of success in mitigating its effects requires concerted action at the individual and community levels. We look forward to continue working with you, while together we strive to protect the health and well-being of our collective staff and associated communities.
The situation is fluid and we will continue to monitor it closely. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact your Terrapex representative or reach out to me directly.